Setting the ZIP/Postal Code
This article provides an overview of how to set up the ZIP Code, Zones, Availability Templates, and Route.
In this article:
- Setup the ZIP/Postal Codes
- Setup the Zones
- Setup the Availability Templates
- Setup the Routes
Setup the ZIP/Postal Codes
ZIP/Postal codes can be generated and applied by any company unit or franchise. This article will guide you through adding or creating a new ZIP/postal code that may be utilized in any accessible Business Unit or Franchise.
Adding a New ZIP/Postal Codes
To set up new ZIP/Postal Codes:
- Select Business Unit.
- Click ZIP/Postal Codes under the Business Unit Setup section.
- Select the Add New ZIP/Postal Codes button on the ACTIONS menu.
- Copy and Paste or Type the ZIP/Postal codes you want to add.
- Click CONTINUE> to confirm.
Note: Please ensure the ZIP or postal codes are separated by a comma or are listed on separate lines with one ZIP/postal code per line. You may copy and paste directly from a tab or comma-delimited file to the provided field.
Assign ZIP/Postal Codes to Zone
The newly imported ZIP/Postal codes will be shown with the status Owned - Not in Service. You must add the ZIP/Postal code to the zone to make the status Owned - Currently Serviced.
To assign the ZIP/Postal codes to the Zone:
- Select the ZIP/Postal codes you want to set.
- Click the Assign to Zone button under the ACTIONS menu.
- Select the Available zones.
- Click Assign to confirm.
Setup the Zones
The Zones section is comparable to a collection of ZIP codes that may be used to split your service into distinct zones, such as north, west, east, and south, or you can give each area a custom name. Separating each ZIP/postal code into zones is to organize and efficiently manage your team's designated territories or zones.
Adding a New Zone
To add new zones:
- Click the Zones tab.
- Click Add New Zone button under the ACTIONS menu.
- A new page will open up called Add New Zone.
- Fill in the necessary information for your Zones.
The name of the zone.
The color represents the zone.
The price list for the zone can be more than one.
The duration of the service within the zone.
The given ZIP code of the zone.
- Select the ZIP/Postal Codes for the zone.
- Click on Update after you have finished.
Setup the Availability Templates
Availability Templates are the time slots that map each zone's internal booking availability at a specific time. You may create Availability templates based on the ZIP/postal code, zones, and your team's availability, which can be mapped according to how you see availability or available slots.
Note: A single Availability template can contain multiple zones.
Build the Availability Templates
To build the availability templates:
- Click on the Availability tab.
- Adjust the Availability templates by dragging and dropping the zones. See the image below for the details.
- Click Update under the ACTIONS menu.
Setup the Routes
Routes or Vans are the routes in which your team service in the section of the zones or city. The routes may be employed by assigning the Availability templates to a specified route.
Note: Multiple Availability templates can be assigned to a route.
Adding a New Route
To add a new route:
- Select the Route tab.
- Click Add New Route button under the ACTIONS menu.
- A new page will open up called Add New Route.
- Fill in the necessary information for your Route.
|Name||The name of the Route.|
|Description||The description of the Route.|
|Internal Dispatch Email||The internal email of the route.|
|Internal Dispatch Phone||The internal phone of the route.|
|Route Crew||The crew is responsible for the route.|
- Click the Add New button.
The ZIP/Postal code work structure includes adding ZIP/postal codes, splitting the ZIP codes into particular zones, constructing the availability templates based on the zones, and assigning the template to a route.