Export Report Results
Description: See how to export Report Results and save them to your local network drive in either Excel or PDF format (ready to print).
To export Report Results:
- Run a Report to generate Results (for details see Run Reports).
- In the sidebar, under Actions, click Export.
Select Export Format
- Select Excel to export the Results in a Microsoft Excel Worksheet.
- Select PDF, and either Portrait or Landscape, to export as an Adobe PDF file ready to print.
- Click Download Report to open a Save As dialog box. Enter a document name and folder location to save the document.
Exporting Results as an Excel document can be very useful if you want to compare and analyze Results from multiple Reports. Use Excel to import additional Report Results (first Run and Export them in Excel format), from other Categories for example, and combine the data in the spreadsheet.