Search and Find for Reports
To effectively find and search reports, you can use the search bar on the report screen. In this article, we’ll explore several different ways to search reports effectively.
In this article:
- Go to Reports
- In the Search Reports bar, enter the keyword for the Report name and press Enter or click the Search icon.
- Select a Report from the search results.
- To return to the Available Reports screen, click view all reports.
Note: This feature is only applicable to System Administrators. Please contact your team's admin or Vonigo's Customer Success Team to access this feature.
- Go to Reports > All User Reports.
- In the user reports Search Bar, enter the keywords that you want to search and press Enter or click the Search icon.
- To sort the file, click the Column Headings.
- Select any reports that you want to open.
- Click Close to return back to the Available Reports screen.