Work Order - Moving a Work Order to a Different Date
This article provides an overview of how to move the work order to a different date.
In this article:
In Vonigo, the versatile functionality allows users to reschedule a previously scheduled Work Order to a different date. This feature enhances flexibility in managing service appointments, enabling users to adapt to changing circumstances and optimize their workflow.
Move the Work Order
To move the work order to a different date, follow the steps below:
In this example, we'll change the work order's date from February 12, 2024, to February 6, 2024.
1. Click on the Work Order in the Schedule.
2. Click the Move To Different Date option.
3. The available dates and time slots will show up colored. Select the date you want in the calendar.
4. The calendar will display the availability for the selected date. Double-click on the time slot where you want the work order to appear.
5. The work order will show up on the date and time selected by you.